Interested in getting involved?
The consortium counts with the support of a team formed by external experts (the SONNETS Expert Advisory Group) willing to contribute to the transformation of the public sector into an innovation leader. Be part of our EAG (SONNETS LinkedIn group) and you will benefit from:
- attending specific meetings and workshops according to your expertise (travel costs will be reimbursed),
- discussing issues relating to public sector innovation and reaching a wider audience when posting your blog posts
- asking for input for your projects and/or initiatives,
- having great networking chances with wider sets of actors including other public sector organisations and experts
- receiving periodic emails with news, developments and events in public sector innovation,
- identifying useful practices which may provide your individual organisation with innovative ideas,
- gaining recognisation and becoming a public innovator.